Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March, 14, 1775-The eerie, odd, peculiar, strange, unnormal, etc. Day



Dear Diary
,

my uncle had arrived in the middle of our dinner. I was really startled on how serious his face was. He usually have this awfully scary look. Except for right now, when I saw him, there were no words to describe. That's not all. I was even more astonished when I came up and wanted to help with his luggage.
"Oh, no Margaret, you shouldn't be lifting these luggage for me. Your brothers could handle it" he said. I looked around the room, but nobody found it interesting, and just did what they had to. After he was settled, we went back to eat. I was stunned for the third time. He was actually talking, and we could make sense of what he was talking about. At the end of dinner, uncle Fredrick gave me my birthday gift. It was a bracelet. I could see that it was hand made. I thanked him, and went to bed. I know something is going on, and nobody is telling me what it is. Well then, I have to find out by myself. At 11 p.m., I jumped out of bed(quietly), and went to family room. I saw my parents there, no, with uncle Fredrick, no wait! My whole family was there! How could that be?
"....she have to know..." came Andrew's voice.
"....Andrew's right,......" I think that was William's voice.
"....I don't think it's a good idea....." Anne.
Then, there was a dead silence. I went back to my room, because I couldn't make up any of the words, bur wasn't it clear? They
had something to tell me. I'm going to bed now. It's awfully late. I tell you the rest later.

0 comments: