Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April, 7, 1775-Just Saying "Hi!" and The News


Dear Diary,

nothing happened all the way from the last time I wrote. As I wrote as a title, I was just saying "Hi!". Oh, and other thing, my father, John, and Andrew left last night, and they told me they are going to be helping our beloved country. It is really capital! But I don't know how they can help my country, but I believe they can help. There aren't much to say, and now I know why uncle Fredrick came. It's because father, John, and Andrew left, and we needed a grown-up gentlemen. My brothers and I haven't said to each other much. I don't know what's wrong with them, but it doesn't matter. The more we talk to each other, the more we fight. But I really miss the times when we play games outside. By the way, I can't go outside either. William said it's the rules. What rules? That's all the news, and I have to help for dinner.

0 comments: